viernes, 21 de junio de 2019

Comment by Elliott William James on facebook

I am a great believer in having terrain that matches the theater of operation. For those interested trying to come up with suitable buildings for Spain an Italy here are some pictures of the Spanish House type 1 and 2 offered by Escenografic Epsilon and supplied by Leon Pengilley of Pendraken Miniatures. As always I will recommend Pendraken for there excellent service.
The two houses, unlike much terrain, come ready painted and can be used on the table straight away and this is a great advantage. For reasons of my own, I decided to personalize the buildings as shown in the photographs below. For comparison they are shown with a unit of infantry, the total base frontage is 80mm (4x20).
Escenografic also offers a Spanish style windmill that I hope to cover at a future date. Currently this is the only Mediterranean windmill on the market.


No hay comentarios: